A few quick details from tonight's meeting:
- There will be a truck parked downtown at 4pm Friday. If you're bringing a tent or other supplies but don't want to carry them during the march, put them in the back of the truck and they'll be driven down to the park.
- Posters from the Communication group should be ready tomorrow. Each person should try to print off 5 and post them everywhere you can think of around town.
- March route and time will be the same as last week.
- Upon arriving at the Park, there will be a short intro, followed by breaking up to set up camp for about 30 minutes, followed by the actual GA.
- Lots of supplies are still needed!! Check this post.
If you're interested in watching the entire meeting, it's on our Ustream.